This article is part of a larger series on How to Become a Real Estate Agent.
What We Recommend Real Estate Exam Scholar For
Real Estate Exam Scholar is ideal for aspiring agents seeking a large volume of practice questions and examinations at a low cost. The course provides prep courses in all 50 states, with features like practice tests and questions, flashcards, 60 exam prep quiz audios and videos, and exam study keys.
Students have six months of 24/7 unlimited access to their course materials. This will allow aspiring agents to practice at their own pace and concentrate more deeply on the areas that require the most improvement, which gives them a kick-start to a successful real estate career.
Who Real Estate Exam Scholar Is Good For
- Aspiring agents looking for an affordable exam prep program: Real Estate Exam Scholar offers the most affordable exam prep courses compared to other exam prep providers. For example, a basic exam prep package from Real Estate Exam Scholar only costs $39 and $49 for California broker exam prep compared to a similar course at Kaplan, which costs $169. Because of its affordable pricing, Real Estate Exam Scholar is among the best exam prep providers in several states, such as Florida and New York.
- Future agents looking for the exam prep courses with the highest pass rates: Real Estate Exam Scholar boasts a 95% pass rate, which is by far the highest in the industry, meaning its tools are highly effective for students’ learning. Because of this, Real Estate Exam Scholar ranks as one of the best real estate schools providing exam prep courses in states like California and Texas.
- Busy students who want self-paced auditory learning: Real Estate Exam Scholar’s self-paced exam prep course incorporates audio content into its curriculum to cater to the needs of every type of student. Thanks to its tailored learning tools, Real Estate Exam Scholar is one of the honorable mentions in our guide to the best online real estate schools.
Who Real Estate Exam Scholar Is Not a Good Fit For
- Students who prefer an in-classroom learning format: Exam prep courses at Real Estate Exam Scholar are all offered online, so they may not be the right school for students who favor a more traditional learning environment. You can take in-person courses at a local school near you or search our state-by-state map for courses in your state.
- Agents looking for various course options: As mentioned, Real Estate Exam Scholar offers only one course—online exam prep. This can limit agents looking for various courses to match their unique learning requirements, like prelicensing, post-licensing, and continuing education. If you’re looking for different course options, check Real Estate Express or read our Real Estate Express review for its complete course options.
- Students seeking direct instructor assistance: Real Estate Exam Scholar does not provide students with direct access to instructors. Nevertheless, agents can email Real Estate Exam Scholar’s customer support team during business hours for instruction assistance. If you’re looking for courses with direct instructor access, check local real estate schools in your state or consider PrepAgent for its one-on-one instructor assistance.
Real Estate Exam Scholar Overview
|Affordable courses||Limited instructor access|
|Available in 50 states||Phone and live chat customer support are not available|
|Unlimited practice tests with state-specific questions and answer explanations||No in-person course format|
|Courses accessible in all browsers, operating systems, and devices||Only one course package option|
|First-try money-back guarantee||Only up to 6 months of course access|
Real Estate Exam Scholar Pricing
Real Estate Exam Scholar’s exam prep package only costs $39 (except for California exam prep which costs $49). It is a one-time payment with no reoccurring charges. The package includes unlimited access for six full months, 3,500-plus real estate exam questions with explanations, 25-plus themed practice exams, exam prep videos and audios, explainer videos and audios, articles, 750-plus digital flashcards, exam study keys, and course extras.
Check out the table below to see the other features included in the exam prep course package:
Type of Education Plan
Who It's Best For
Students who need extra study tools and preparation time to pass exams
Annual Price Range
(Exception: California broker exam prep, $49)
'Immersion Technology' Interface
24/7 Course Access
Real Estate E-books
Dedicated Email Customer Support
*Terms and conditions apply. Contact Real Estate Exam Scholar for more information.
Types of Education Available
Real Estate Exam Scholar is one of the best online exam prep providers for aspiring agents who need exam questions with easy-to-understand explanations. Also, it is a flexible way of studying that will build confidence and reinforce knowledge before taking the exam. The course contains national and state-specific courses based on the state’s exam requirements outlined in the candidate handbook. It also is structured by topic and subtopic for better comprehension.
Real estate professionals wrote each exam question and answer, cross-examined, and edited it for accuracy. Furthermore, real estate education experts designed the course to boost learning and simulate the actual exam environment of the real estate exam.
Real Estate Exam Scholar Features
Real Estate Exam Scholar students benefit from interactive features and supplementary study aids, such as videos, audio, unlimited practice exams, and an innovative learning platform that enhances online learning. Furthermore, the dedicated email customer support allows students to quickly contact the school’s customer service and receive timely responses to their queries.
The following are some of the critical features of Real Estate Exam Scholar that promote effective online learning:
- Dedicated email customer support
- Self-paced learning format
- “Immersion Technology” interface
- Agents learning materials
- First-try money-back guarantee
Real Estate Exam Scholar offers email customer support to help students before, during, and after completing their exam prep course to ensure that students get the most out of their education. Self-paced learning provides maximum convenience and flexibility to agents with diverse learning requirements.
Its unique “Immersion Technology” interface and various study tools like flashcards and videos make it simple for students to follow their lessons and simulate an actual real estate exam experience. Furthermore, its pass and money-back guarantees ensure that adequate training materials are used to help students successfully become real estate agents.
Self-paced Learning Format
- Scheduling flexibility
- Compatible with all browsers and devices
- Study anytime and anywhere
- 24/7 course access
Real Estate Test Scholars’ exam prep courses support all browsers and operating systems. You can access it from your PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, Samsung tablet, Android phone, Kindle Fire, etc. It will look and operate well on any device.
You can use it anywhere and whenever you need to study. Use it at home, on the go, at a coffee shop, or anyplace else with the internet. Real Estate Exam Scholar offers an online exam prep course 24 hours a day, seven days a week, which is excellent for busy students since they can resume where they left off at any time.
'Immersion Technology' Interface
- Easy-to-follow interface
- Stimulates realistic testing experience
- Designed and created by experts
The “Immersion Technology” interface in Real Estate Exam Scholar simulates actual real estate exam scenarios to provide you with the most realistic testing experience. Quizzes, videos, audio, flashcards, a vocabulary glossary, and real estate exam hints and secrets are presented in a user-friendly layout to encourage learning rather than aggravation. This helps students pass the state exam and successfully pass their real estate licensure exam.
In addition, a real estate expert wrote and modified each test question and answer, making it easier for students to follow and absorb the information.
Agent Learning Materials
- Unlimited exam attempts
- Simulated real estate exams
- Full answer explanations
- Practice tests, videos, audios, glossary, and flashcards
Real Estate Exam Scholar offers unlimited practice exam attempts, state-specific and national questions, videos, audios, a full vocabulary glossary, flashcards, a reference library, and other learning materials. In addition, real estate math is offered, featuring practice questions, exam tips, and formulas for the licensure exam.
First-try Money-back Guarantee
- 100% delighted pass guarantee
- Tuition refund for eligible students
- “Pass or Don’t Pay” guarantee
The Real Estate Exam Scholar course comes with a “100% Delighted Pass Guarantee.” If you are not satisfied with their courses or fail your exam, they will refund your money without question. Real Estate Exam Scholars will not require any proof of failing the exam or attending their course, nor will they want transaction invoices or receipts or ask you to explain why you were dissatisfied.
You only need to contact Real Estate Exam Scholars within one year after enrolling in their course and request a refund. Within 24 hours or less, one of their customer care representatives will grant you a refund.
- 24/7 customer support
- Accessible through email
- Answers every question within 24 hours
Real Estate Exam Scholars has a dedicated team of customer service representatives to answer students’ queries. All support is done through their professional ticketing system. Real Estate Exam Scholars responds to every ticket in the order received by their entirely remote team within 24 hours or less.
The Real Estate Exam Scholar staff is located worldwide 24/7, making time zones irrelevant. Whether you need your password changed, retake a test, or anything else, its exceptional customer service team will get it done quickly.
Ease of Use
It is simple to enroll and complete a Real Estate Exam Scholar course. When you enroll in a course, all you have to do is choose a program in your state and proceed to sign up and pay using your selected payment option. You can instantly access your exam prep course contents after paying by signing in to your student account.
The Real Estate Exam Scholar website is also user-friendly. Students can easily navigate their course, and the course materials are well-organized. Once enrolled, you can access your account dashboard, where your course materials can be accessed easily. The platform instantly grades your practice tests with complete answer explanations for better comprehension of lessons.
Real Estate Exam Scholar Alternatives
If you would like to compare Real Estate Exam Scholar to other exam prep providers, here are a few alternatives that provide high-quality online courses nationwide:
Best For: Agents seeking multiple course package options to choose from
Best For: Aspiring agents wanting a variety of online learning tools and interactive features
Best For: Busy agents needing scheduling flexibility
Starting Price: $10.95 to $888*
Starting Price: $19.95 to $449*
Starting Price: $19 to $799*
(Use Promo Code: FSB25 for 25% off)
(Use Promo Code: Kapre5 for 5% off)
(Use Promo Code: FSB30 for 30% off)
*Pricing here is for comparative purposes; exact price range depends on course selection and format.
What Users Say in Real Estate Exam Scholar Reviews
According to customer testimonials on the website, Real Estate Exam Scholar’s platform is straightforward, and the course is simple to use and effective for drilling materials. Many students also stated that the practice tests were helpful and effective in teaching the concepts covered on the exams. They particularly enjoyed the explanations for practice questions, which helped them comprehend concepts better. Aside from that, remarks such as “confidence builder” reflect students’ enthusiasm for the platform.
However, there are no third-party reviews, and students express dissatisfaction since they cannot get phone and live chat customer support, although they may contact the school via email if they need assistance. The lack of phone and live chat support did not concern the students on customer testimonials. Still, Kaplan is the ideal option if technical and career support is crucial to you.
Real Estate Exam Scholar is an excellent option if you’re looking for an online exam prep provider that offers budget-friendly exam prep courses with the highest pass rates. The school’s “immersion technology” interface allows students to have the most realistic examination experience, which helps them prepare for their real estate exam with relative ease.
Moreover, Real Estate Exam Scholars’ various learning materials are designed, examined, and revised by real estate experts to ensure test correctness and help agents test their knowledge as they advance through their courses.